Visiting the Sareb website does not imply that the user must provide his or her personal data. When personal information is requested while browsing the website, the user shall be informed at that precise moment of the party that is to receive the information, the purpose for which the data is being collected, the identity and address of the party responsible for the file and the user’s entitlement to exercise his or her rights of access, correction, cancellation and objection to the processing of his or her data, and any other circumstance required by law. The personal data collected will only be processed and/or forwarded for the stated purposes with the consent of the user, in the manner and with the limitations and rights prescribed in Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection.
The personal data that the interested party provides while browsing the website, including telephone number, email address or an image of their identity documentation, to consult or request information, subscription or contracting, where applicable, of products or services, will be processed and where applicable, entered into a database of the Sociedad de Gestión de Activos Procedentes de la Reestructuración Bancaria (Management Company for Assets Arising from the Banking Sector Reorganisation) (hereinafter referred to as Sareb) as the party responsible for the same, with Company Tax Identification Number (CIF) A-86.602.158 and registered address at Paseo de la Castellana 89, Madrid for (i) the correct development and implementation of the relation that exists or may exist between the parties, as a result of the aforementioned activities and (ii) compliance with the requirements and purposes provided by law.
Sareb complies with the legislation in force in relation to personal data protection, and with the confidentiality undertakings associated with its activities, hence it has adopted the necessary technical measures in order to maintain the required level of security, with regard to the nature of the personal data processed and the way in which it is handled, with the aim of avoiding, wherever possible, and always according to the current state of the art, its alteration, loss or unauthorised processing or access.
The details marked as mandatory must be provided otherwise Sareb may not answer the request and/or end relations between the parties.
In order for the information detailed in the Company’s files to always remain up-to-date and error-free, we request that users communicate, as soon as possible, any changes or corrections to their personal data and Sareb shall not be held liable for not keeping personal data up-to-date.
Should the data collected be used for a purpose other than the reason for which they were gathered or collected, the prior consent of the interested parties must be obtained.
The interested party may exercise his or her rights to access, correction, cancellation and objection, at any time and free of charge, by sending a written and signed request and attaching a copy of his or her identification document to Sareb, Paseo de la Castellana 89, 28046 Madrid, indicating the reference “Data Protection”, or via e-mail for the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Own and third party cookies
The Company informs you that its websites use:
• Incapsula Inc. Technical Cookies, the sole purpose of which are to allow the user to correctly browse the Company’s websites, and at no time collect personal data.
• Google Analytics service provided by Google, Inc., obtain information as to how the website in question is used, with the sole purpose being to provide information on activity on the website. At no point will the user’s IP be used by these companies, or by any of the other services that these may provide. For more information on Google Analytics you can consult the Google Privacy Centre
Types of cookies used
Below we detail the type of cookies that the Company uses, most of which are session cookies, although there maybe some persistent cookies:
• Technical cookies: allow the user to browse one of the Company’s websites, platforms or applications and use the different options and services offered.
• Personalisation and functional cookies: are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s computer terminal, such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where it was accessed, etc.
• Analysis cookies: allow the Company to monitor and analyse how users engage with the websites that they are linked to. The information collected is used to measure activity and to create browsing profiles, in order to make improvements to the website, such as the products and services on offer on the website, processing the data solely for statistical purposes.
The information provided from cookies allows Sareb to improve its services, the running of its websites and to obtain additional information on user activity, hence we understand that should you continue to browse the website and do not deactivate cookies, that you are in agreement with the use of these cookies. Deactivating cookies does not prevent the display of the websites or interfere with browsing.
We advise you that you can configure your browser to accept or not accept cookies that are sent or for the browser to alert when a server wishes to save a cookie:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools menu, select Internet Options and access Advanced Options. More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
- Firefox, in the Tools menu, select Page info, Permissions, Set cookies. More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Opera, in the Configuration menu, select Options, Advanced tab, Cookies. More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
- Google Chrome in the Tools menu, select Configuration, Advanced options and select Privacy, Content configuration, Cookies. More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari, iPad, iPhone, in Preferences, select Privacy. More information: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/